Thursday, June 21, 2012

Podcast and Website

Since one of our topics this week was podcasting, I thought I would reflect on my podcast a little. First of all, I hate listening to my own voice. Plus, my allergies were going crazy so my voice was scratchy in some places and really high-pitched and nasally in other places. I liked the topic I chose, but I wish I wouldn't have scripted it so much. I tend to work best when I "fly by the seat of my pants". My podcast may have sounded more natural if I had done this. Oh well. Live and learn. Next time, I will most likely not feel as anxious because it won't be work that I am completing for a grade. I hope it goes better for my students. I would really like to get into some podcasts over children's stories next year. Also, I would like to do some oral presentations with my 4-6 writing classes, and I thought podcasts would be great for that!!

Instructional Website
I found that after my WebQuest, my Instructional Website was much easier to plan and do. I like the topic I chose, and I was glad to see that my design was approved by Dr. Ingram. I thought I really messed up the design part. I just don't really plan out projects like that. I guess every designer has their own process in life. I am finished with the content of my site. Now I need to polish it and make it flow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,
    How were you thinking of using the podcasts over children's stories next year?
    It sounds like you are making great progress on your website. I seem to have hit a brick wall with it.
    I hope you are enjoying your vacation this week. Enjoy! :)
    Shannon
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete