Thursday, June 14, 2012

Head Explosion/wiki

I have been reading over the blogs, and it is nice to hear some commiseration about the crazy amount of work on top of discussion topics. I find that I am liking the blogs more and more compared to the discussions.

I'm glad our wiki is finally set to go. I think it looks like a good tool for collaboration. I have read about them quite a bit, but I have never participated in one before. I like the discussion tool at the bottom of each page. It's nice to have a place where just you and the collaborators can discuss the page. I don't know about anyone else, but I love the email feature in the wiki that allows you to be notified via email when things are changed. It not only keeps me on pace, but it let's me know what has been done to the wiki without having to log in all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment