Saturday, June 23, 2012

Classroom with a view

I'm sitting here waiting to debark on the ship. As I have some time to reflect on the class so far, I think I will. This class has been one of the most fast-paced classes with the most assignments that I have ever had. I have been frustrated and overwhelmed, as well as joyful when figuring out new concepts and finding new ways to explore tech in the classroom. I am taking four classes this summer, and I think that I am going to get the most out of this one. Through all of the difficulty, I have gathered some great ideas, new understandings, and some real world applications of my newfound knowledge. My favorite new tools are definitely GoogleSites and blogs. I think RSS could be a new fave too if I use it in the right context. I'm not quite sure yet about wikis and Moodle.

I am looking forward to taking my education on the road this week...

1 comment:

  1. 4 classes this summer? I have barely managed to keep up with only this one, I could never do that! Wow! I thought it was a bit heavy on the project side, but I've learned a lot. I give you a lot of credit for balancing all those courses. Enjoy your trip :) Jealous!

    ReplyDelete